Friday, December 26, 2008

The Best Day Ever!

That's what my daughter kept saying all day long. It didn't matter what we were doing. It was very cute. She was having a blast all day long.


Here's Jaydin "opening" his presents. He didn't really get it so I had to open it for him. Oh well, he's only 2.
Of course Landin needed no help at all. He thought the new watch was cool. He's all about being grown up. His favorite part of the week was when we went to a buffet with Gram. Now that he's 11 that particular buffet charge the adult price for him. He saw that on the receipt and has been talking about how he's an adult now. Oh boy am I in trouble now!
Of course with Kierstin it didn't matter what gift she got. It was "the best day ever!" She made a haul and was spoiled by everyone! She loved everything! I think the favorite gift was the jewlery box from Gram with the jewlery from Grandma-Great. I'll post the pictures in another post.
Brydin was excited about his stuff too. He couldn't decide if the Wii games or the remote control car from Gram were the best. :)
Of course, the best gift was from Santa. Santa brought the family Rock Band. The kids were stoked! Dad and I kept that one in the bedroom until all the other gifts were opened. We had them convinced that Grandma and Grandpa had accidentally bought the wrong game or didn't realize you had to have the original Rock Band game to play Rock Band 2. It was fun! :)

No comments: