I'm a little late posting pictures but I lost the cord to the camera until today. Now I'm back in action with the digital camera. :)
The big boys hid the eggs for the little kids. They all had fun but the big boys were kinda disappointed when they realized I hadn't hidden a second set of eggs for them to find. Oh well...I'll know for next year. They had fun getting Jaydin to pick up the eggs that he found. He didn't quite get it. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that I drug him outside the second he woke up. :) I was excited and trying to still get everyone to church on time.




Here are the pictures with the basket. The Easter Bunny brought one basket with presents and candy for everyone. The kids thought it was cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment