So I asked Kierstin if she was good at school today. She told me...."Well....I kissed Clay on the lips." Apparently she got in trouble and they told her they were calling home. Billy didn't get a call and there was no message so they must have been trying to get her to realize it was a big deal and to not do it anymore. I made a big deal about how gross kissing boys is and that boys have germs....don't share cups and don't kiss boys. She's 6! Oh boy. I suppose I should be glad that she didn't get suspended for sexual harassment like that 6-year-old little boy a few years back. He kissed someone on the cheek. My daughter went straight for the lips.
When I told her it wasn't good to kiss boys she quickly countered that I kiss Daddy. I told her she could kiss a boy when she was married. Do you think that will at least last long enough for her to hit a double digit age? Sigh....it's starting already. I'm in for a long road I think. LOL!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment