Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pictures from Christmas

So today we cleaned...and cleaned...and cleaned. Guess what was found...the cord for the camera. We are now fully downloaded, recharged and cord stowed in a more secure (and findable) location. Here are the pics I couldn't download before...

Landin actually went to his room and brought his presents back into the living room for me to take his picture. I'm shocked....no comments at all! :)
One of those games Brydin is holding is also Landin's but it didn't matter enough to make sure it was in Landin's picture too. :)

Kierstin loved the new Sunday dress from Grandma. When she opened it she said, "A new dress! I've never had one before!" Umm....what have you been wearing to church for the last 6 years baby girl? :) Yes, she has way more stuff than the boys but let's face it....they want expensive stuff and of her stuff was under $5. Same amount spent...looks way cooler in a picture. :)

I'm shocked Jaydin actually sat still for the picture. I don't remember what there were two of but he was intent on making sure I knew that. Maybe he's getting an early start for flashing the peace sign.



Kierstin told me a month or so ago that she wanted to learn to sew so she got this little kit that has 5 different projects in it. It teaches them to do three-four different sewing techniques including needlepoint and cross-stitch, mostly with plastic canvas. However, this project involved sewing together a little bear and stuffing him. I'll take a picture of her with the finished product. It turned out pretty cute and she loved it!

No comments: