Monday, May 3, 2010

Updated kid pics. :)

I've had multiple requests for some pictures of the kids. I have finally managed to get my computer turned on at the same time as knowing where the camera cord & camera are...so here we go. These are mostly from Kierstin's birthday in April.
Kierstin with her special cake with purple frosting that she didn't have to share (yes there was a big one for everyone else).

Favorite family gifts included this princess makeup kit from Gram.

The craft kit from the family.

And the mermaid toys and flip-flops from Grandma and Grandpa.


Her party was the following Saturday and she had a blast. We had a pinata and cupcakes.





Favorite gifts from the party....Taylor Swift Barbie (she sings too!...over and over and over again. Good thing I like her songs!)

And always the princess...of course the tiara with lots of bling was a hit.


And since I didn't manage to get any good pics of Brydin at the party here's one of him. :)

No comments: