
I'm new to the blogging scene so we'll see how this goes. I'm having a moment of quiet time this Mother's Day and thought I'd show off my kids. I think they are cute. :)
They are Kierstin (5), Jaydin (19 mo), Landin (11) and Brydin (9). I got suckered in at Sam's Club and paid a million dollars for these pictures but had to have them. I think they turned out very well. Daddy was less than thrilled but couldn't argue too much when they turned out so well.
I've discovered that blogging is an easy way to keep in contact with with friends and family that I have lost contact with. I'm just not sure how much time I'll have to keep this going. Not only time, but lack of productive things to say. Forgive me if I disappear for weeks at a time. :)
Welcome to my first attempt at blogging.

No comments:
Post a Comment