I'm not sure who's more excited....me or the kids. I get to go on a ScienceQuest trip with the two older boys. ScienceQuest is a program where we get to spend 7 days at the 4 DisneyWorld parks, 2 DisneyWorld water parks, and Universal Studios. They get to go into the parks before they open and spend time on the rides with the Disney instructors doing science experiments. They'll do physics, water experiments, life science, the whole gambit of science stuff. It sounds really cool!
We all have to meet at the school at 4:30am on Sunday!!! I'm not too thrilled at that but we're getting on the bus to drive 4-5 hours to the airport in the metroplex because it was cheaper than to fly out of the local airport. I'm all for cost savings as long as I don't have to drive. :) We've been fundraising all year to help pay for it and got some meal coupons and things as a result. Not bad. Huh?
I bought 4 disposable cameras so I'll post all kinds of pictures when we get back.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment