Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Is it bad I find this funny?
So I was at home with the two little ones while Daddy was doing soccer practice duty and had something interesting happen. Kierstin got in trouble for some minor infraction and was in her room crying. Jaydin (not quite 2 yet) came out of big brothers' room with a Nintendo DS (off limits to all under age 7). I took away the DS and Jaydin of course started throwing a fit. I started crying back at him as this usually makes kids laugh rather than cry. However, this time he got very upset with me and turned around and marched himself back to his brothers' room and shut the door crying all the way. He stayed in there for a few minutes and then realized he was stuck and couldn't get back out. I found the whole thing rather amusing and couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I thought it was funny and had to share. :) Speaking of sharing....I have first soccer game of the season pictures...in my camera. I'll download them and get them posted for everyone to see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment