Monday, September 1, 2008

Another first coming up

Okay, so we made it through the first week of school with no major issues. We have a little girl that doesn't want to wake up but I can dress her (or throw her in the bathtub) while she's still half asleep and then she's awake enough to walk herself down to the bus.


Tomorrow we start another first that should be more interesting than the other. We decided that Billy should get a job so that we can pay some debt off rather than just pay the monthly payments. He walked in with his first application and walked out with the job he wanted. How's that for good? Okay, so he's in the kitchen at a local buffet chain but still....it's the job he wanted to get. :) His hours are perfect, Tuesday through Saturday 8-3:00. He'll basically be at work during school hours. Yea!!


So he's got 2 days of work under his belt now and is liking the job and the people he'll be working with. What is the first I'm talking about? Let's do a family member inventory....I'm working tomorrow...Billy's working tomorrow...Landin, Brydin and Kierstin go to school tomorrow....where will Jaydin go?


Yup, Jaydin will start his first day of non-relation child care. The lady across the street watches a couple of kids and agreed to watch him and doesn't charge much. I'm not especially worried about Jaydin but poor Polly might have her hands full. Jaydin doesn't like it when daddy leaves and it takes him a long time before he will even start playing in the nursery at church because he knows he'll be left. Billy and I think that it's time for him to start overcoming his separation anxiety. I'm just hoping that he doesn't cry too horribly long. :) I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. :)

No comments: