Friday, August 8, 2008
Weekend off!!!
Well, I've spent a week here in MA. In spite of my cranky, whiny last post I really do love this area of the country. I wish my camera hadn't been on its way home from Grandma's house when I left. I would have loved to have posted pictures. Oh well. It should be a quiet weekend. We were told that we had the weekend off and could even go home if we wanted to. It literally takes all day to get home from anywhere when we fly. I strongly considered it but decided to stay in the area. Why would I do that after all my whining? It worked out perfectly that I got a weekend off when my Mom will be in Boston for a class for work. She's never been to Boston so I get to show her around. We're going to take a trolley tour. We're both excited. We'll spend the whole day Sunday together. I'll let you know how it goes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment